Brand Inspector, Consumer Safety Inspector (CSI), Food Inspector, Food Safety and Inspection Service Inspector (FSIS Inspector), Food Sanitarian, Grain Inspector, Inspector, Seed and Fertilizer Specialist, Shipping Point Inspector
Inspect agricultural commodities, processing equipment, and facilities, and fish and logging operations, to ensure compliance with regulations and laws governing health, quality, and safety.
- Inspect food products and processing procedures to determine whether products are safe to eat.
- Interpret and enforce government acts and regulations and explain required standards to agricultural workers.
- Set standards for the production of meat or poultry products or for food ingredients, additives, or compounds used to prepare or package products.
- Inspect agricultural commodities or related operations, as well as fish or logging operations, for compliance with laws and regulations governing health, quality, and safety.
- Label and seal graded products and issue official grading certificates.
- Electronic mail software — Microsoft Outlook Hot technology
- Graphics or photo imaging software — Image processing software
- Office suite software — Microsoft Office Hot technology
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint Hot technology
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology